Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day before the next step

Well, tomorrow is the day when I get my physical, I'm not bothered by the actual physical, but it's just moving me one step closer to that day
May fifth seems so close and yet so far far away!
Things at my job continue to be interesting and ever changing, making this time in my life anything but calm and under control. I think Chief, my current guide is feeling my anxiety and stress, he seems odd lately, not totally connected to me anymore, but that could be me anthromorphizing, Putting people thoughts and emotions in to animals. Not much more to say, but I'll be glad when it's all over and the new dog and I are ssettling in.
Is that bad, I wonder if i should be feeling this way, I still love Chief, it's just that this time is hard and I can't stay so close to Chief that I will fall apart when I have to give him up, I'm purposely distanceing myself from him a bit,
Don't think I'm not loving him, ortaking care of him, but I'm just not letting him sleep with me, and I'm letting many people love him extra. I'll tell you a secret, I've been feeding him table scrpaps, nothing to major, just a bit o chicken here and there, or aa hard boiled eggg yoke, the middle part, I think that's the yoke? I can never remember. He seems a bit confused about it, but seems to like it.
That's all for now, more later.