Thursday, March 20, 2008

e

Yesterday, I went and had my physical, they filled out the paperwork, and faxed it to GEB, Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
As I was sitting in the examining room waiting for the DR, I realized, this is real, It's really going to happen, I'm going through with it, I couldn't believe it. It hadn't really sunk in yet. But filling that particular form out is the last step. the last bit o formality that needed to happen. And now that it's done, wow! I'm not sure I'm ready.

Emotional state:
I'm not really feeling very emotional this morning, it could be because I just woke up, I'm usually a zomby in the morning. I think though that it's a level of protection my mind is fabricating to keep me from going to pieces. Yesterday, or was it the day before, I got a really nice note from Chief's puppy raiser that really touched me. I feel really releaved that there really looking forward to having him back, but they really understand how hard it's going to be. Not much for now, but when there's more, 'll let you all know
Keep me in your prayers
Thanks