Sunday, April 20, 2008

15 days

Here's an exciting snipid

"Dear Angela,
Congratulations! You have been accepted for training with a guide dog at Guiding Eyes for the Blind."
and a bit from the end,
"Your success both in training and after graduation is important to us."

well, 15 days untill I leave for guide dog school.
I'm scared, nervous, excited, ready, not ready at all, and most of all I'm impatient.
I just want it to be over, the suspense is killing me!

Here's another little snipid for you.
The following information will answer some of the questions you may have about your stay at Guiding Eyes for the Blind. Please read this information carefully to make your stay as comfortable and productive as possible. Every attempt will be made to make Guiding Eyes your "home away from home" while you are here!

That's it for now, I'm going to read the rest of that document again, for the fourth time!

Please pray for me if you are the Praying type, and If you're not, you should be, God Loves you and is calling for you to know him!!