Friday, April 4, 2008

Postponements

Sorry it's been so long since I've written, things at home and at work are crazy at best, mind numbingly insane at worst. Without going in to all the the painful details, I have postponed my trip to guiding eyes one week. This is due to my job, and I don't like it. I understand why they asked me to do it, but I don't have to like it, I don't have to be happy about it!!
So, chief will be with me for another week and we will leave together on may 10th. I have 37 days to go. It seems like forever!!!
Please pray for me, I need all the prayers I can get now. Things seem like they are spinning out of control!
That's it for now, More later, probably in may.
Angie and Chief, for a little longer.
PS. what is my new dog doing right now? is he walking the streets, is he laying down in a cennel, or what?? I'm burning to know.
Angie and ???