Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chuhga Chuhga Chuhga

Well, I got my train tickets, and my luggage tagsfrom GEB, and I got my biggest suitcase out of the closet. Over the course of the next week or so I will be starting to think about packing.
This trip is so different than packing for work. For one thing, I don't need all those dress clothes, it's street close for me for two weeks straight,
wooooo hoooooo
Also, I don't need to pack for a dog, no pounds and pounds of dog food!
I will be bringing my flexible crate, the one I take on all business trips, so my new dog can get used to it. If any dog guide users are reading this and don't know what I am talking about, call or write, I'll explain it and tell you where you can get one if you want, I love this thing, and think that I will especially love it with a new dog.
That's all for now,
Angie and Chief,
Off to alabama for the night, on work business.

P. S. I wonder what my new dog is doing right this very second, maybe he, she?? is eating breakfast.
Crunch, crunch, gulp, gulp!
Happy eating new doggie!!