Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Essence in the city

Today was a really great day for essence and I, we worked doubles with another team, I thought it could have been more organized, the instructor seemed a bit hap-hazzard about things, things like, who's leading, space between teams, and other minor details that I'm used to Graham managing. We did a simple rout here in the home area, and she was really slow and pokey, but then we went to the city, and she
picked it up no problem!! Her pace is good, and her pull is amazingly strong. I think we'll have to steady her down a bit, but I'd much rather steady down a bit than continuously hopup a dog in non guide dog lingo, that means I'd rather ask a dog to go a bit slower than try and try to get them to go faster!!
I think things are going to be ok!
Tomorrow I go back to work, and that should be interesting~!
More from the ETails later