Sunday, May 4, 2008

One more night

Oh, give me one more night!
cause I can't wait forever,
Just one more night?

I have had the coris of that song in my head the whole day, So a few minutes ago I had to go look up the lyrics, they don't fit, but the coris does.
Oh, I really do only have one more night!
I wonder if my emotions I've been trying to fight,
My feelings on another flight, bound for nowhere land!
But, if I break, if I crack, I'll never be able to go back! I'll Cancel my trip, I'll just unpack, and not give Chief back!
So I won't crack, I won't break,
That damn Trip I'll take.
I pray for strength,
God, you know my fears, you know the unshead tears, How can I face it.
Well, at least I know I'm human, I just went and cried on chief, he was having none of it, he informed me that I was only allowed to have happy memories. and that makes sense,
why cry, why howel in to the unhearing wind, it helps nothing!!
Instead, i'll think of the happy times,
The times when He saved my life, the times when we plunged daringly in to the unknown. This dog tought me so much!
More tomorrow from GEB,