Sunday, May 11, 2008

Her essence

Today was another great day with essence! She is working beautifully! We did play, and she loves to play tug-o-war! She is very driven!! When there is a bird, she drives right toward it, No, I'm just kidding!
She does get distracted by birds, squirls, and other things, but for a young dog, she is working really really well for me!!!
Graham, my instructor said that you wouldn't know that I've only had her for 48 hours! She loves to lick, alot! and she has a very mobile nose, that will get her into nothing but trouble! She is a bit of a scavenger, but we will work on that little anoyance!
I want to start work with her with the Halty next week, if Graham thinks she needs it and is ready for it!
that's all for now, We will know on tuesday weather we need to stay an extra week or not! We may have to, if so, oh well, I won't like it, but what can you do??