Friday, May 2, 2008

Three more nights, no more frights.

Good morning all, This morning, I got my room number at GEB, it's Room 16, and my phone number there is 914-930-3386
Call when ever you like. I'm most likely to be in my room after 8:00 PM.
If you don't get me, leave a message!
I've been telling everyone, if you want to know what's going on, tune in to the blog. I'll be trying to write in it every day From Geb.
Next wednesday is dog day, the day when we get our dogs.
Here's a poem I wrote about dog day, I wrote this poem a very long time ago.
d day
all of us are waiting for this day,
when our faits are placed in the paws of a dog big or small,
black or yellow,
male or female,
first or 10th partial or total,
we all wait the same, we all fear the same.
and we all dream of dogs, labs in fact, nothing like the
love and effection of a lab, there's no better feeling then being licked by a dog except being licked by your dog, it's extecy.
your home and life is sweet
I wrote that when I got chief,
That's all for now, Now I've got to pack, and generally get ready. THe retirement party has been canceled, because alot of people who were going to come can't for different reasons. People have been coming by here and there to see Chief and saying good Bye!
Oh, I just had a strange thing happen, as I was re-reading the post I just wrote the screen reader I use, JAWS, was repeating the last word of the post which at that time was Good Bye, so I heard those two words like 10 times again and again, freaky!!.